Push a Bundle
When your project is ready for production, push your bundle to Mobify Cloud.
1. Open a new Terminal (Mac) or Command Prompt (Windows).
2. To change to your project directory, enter the following command on the command line:
3. To save your credentials, follow the instructions in the Authorize your Computer to Push Bundles tutorial.
Save your credentials on your computer to avoid logging in every time you create a new bundle.
4. To push a new bundle from your local project files to Mobify Cloud, enter the following command on the command line:
grunt push -m "message or comment"
5. To see your new bundle, go to Mobify Cloud at http://cloud.mobify.com/.
Edit in GitHub
Mobify automatically minifies your bundle during the build process. The reduced file size improves your site performance.