3. Authorize your Computer to Push Bundles
To authorize your computer to push bundles, run a command with your email address and your Mobify API key.
API keys are long strings used by command line tools. These keys are unique. If you ever need to reset you API key for security reasons, log into your Mobify account settings with the same steps as outlined here.
For the authorization to happen correctly, execute the authorization command in a directory with an Adaptive.js project.
1. Open a new Terminal (Mac) or Command Prompt (Windows).
2. To change to your project directory, enter the following command on the command line:
3. In your browser, log in to your Mobify Account Settings at https://cloud.mobify.com/account/.
4. On the "Account Settings" page, find the "Authorize Your Computer To Push Bundles" section.
From the "For Adaptive.js Projects" section, copy the
5. On the command line, paste and execute your copied command.
Preview your Project to see your Adaptive.js site in your development computer's browser.Edit in GitHub